Introduction of the CF420 Electric Hammer Mill
This CF420 electric Hammer Mill is used for crushing small diameter raw materials, which are no
more than 50mm such as corn straw, grain, tree branches, and bamboo
and so on. After crushing, the diameter of the final products could
be 3-5mm which is the optimal size for pelleting or briquetting.
Featured with convenient operation and high efficiency, this
electric hammer mill is the first choice for farm, middle sized
feeding factory and family.
Typical Applications of Wood Hammer Mill
Wood hammer mill is popular with many industries and we recommend
it as well if you are considering biomass industry investment.
Biomass fuel takes wood chips, wood sawdust, peanut stalks, corn
straws and so on as materials and wood hammer mill can crush these
materials into 3mm-5mm wood materials for pellet mill use.
▶ Wood Pellet production
▶ Feed Pellet production
▶ Wood Briquette production
Key Features of CF420 Wood Hammer Mill
1. The electric hammer mill power is 7.5kw, capacity is
200~500kg/h, suitable for making wood pellet stove pellets for your
2. Both coarse and fine grinding can be realized through adjusting
the gap between hammers and screen. So processing feedstuff
material is also possible.
3. The core part —the hammer flake is scientifically designed to
have two concussion parts, thus when one part is worn out, you can
turn over to use the other part.
4. The angle of the screen can be 180° which allows for high
throughput at lower power consumption.
5. Equipped with air blower, the crushed material can be directly
collected and transported to next machine for further processing.
6. You can change screening sieve according to different material
7. We can customize the following sieve with screening hole
diameter of 1.8mm-10mm.
Structure and Working Principles of Wood Hammer Mill
1. The grinder consists of three parts on the whole: feed hopper,
grinding cell, winding system.
2. Wood Hammer Mill Working Process
The raw material flows into the grinding cell by feeding hopper,
and then is ground into powder by rotary flake – hammers’ hitting.
The rough powder and find powder all fly to the screen. Because of
centrifugal force and wind force, the fine powder passed through
the screen and comes to the product’s container. The rough powder
is continuously to be ground till it becomes fine.
Operation Tips for Wood Hammer Mill
◀ In order to ensure the productivity and avoid clogging, moisture
content of the raw material should be 8%-15%.
◀ The productivity varies with the feed’s type and moisture
content, the hole’s size in the screen
Factors you should consider to buy a Suitable Hammer Mill
1. To buy a suitable hammer mill, you should consider the forestry
enterprise production characteristic and production conditions.
2. Choose high efficient hammer mill for work, because it can
process much more material in the equal time, also can keep good
quality on finished product.
3. Choose safety and reliable machine, as forestry enterprises
operating condition is poorer than other companies, hard and
durable machine is less likely to break.
4. Choose the machine with easy operation, simple maintenance,
reasonable price, and have better common ability.
5. To choose a suitable hammer mill, you should not only consider
the economic aspects, but also consider manufacturing technology.